Condit Exhibits announced the addition of the innovative temporary structure, the Space Building System, to the company’s expanding portfolio of rental product offerings and trade show services. Condit Exhibits can now offer the most technically sophisticated temporary structure rental system in the world.
Denver, Colorado (PRWEB) December 06, 2011
Condit Exhibits is pleased to announce the addition of an innovative temporary structure technology to the company’s expanding rental portfolio, event and trade show product offerings.
Commonly utilized at exhibitions, trade shows, product launches and sporting events all over the world, temporary structures allow unparalleled flexibility and creativity. To compliment the structure and all of its capabilities, Condit Exhibits offers a flexible menu of exhibit and event services to help clients develop a complete experience. Temporary structures allow for the creation of unique hospitality experiences, meeting spaces, VIP lounges, and permanent and semi-permanent environments designed to match clients’ needs without the cost of a custom structure.
Like most modular structures, these are built from the ground up. The Condit temporary structure features an all-terrain, load-bearing floor that can be installed over virtually any surface. Once placed, the rest of the system simply clips into position without the use of additional hardware. Installation is quick and the final product has no equal. The creativity and versatility this structure offers during the design process allows for unlimited options when it comes to developing a structure specific to the environment and the brand.
Standard features of temporary structures include:
- Structure heights ranging from a single story (9’) up to four stories (39’) in overall height
- System can accommodate small and large footprints and still achieve maximum heights
- Smart Roof System offers the ability to create open spaces with minimal internal support
- Waterproof, flat roof system doubles as a viewing balcony with branding upgrade options
- Wall panels come standard as horizontal or vertical and can reach widths up to 3m (9.5’) overall
- Wall choices include multiple colors of glass or solid walls, as well as graphic mural options
- Ceilings can be simple, cost-effective fabric or finished acoustical ceiling tiles
- Skirting comes as vinyl or the preferred solid panels that enhance the look of your structure
- All structural beams are constructed from extruded aluminum creating a lightweight but incredibly strong structure able to withstand all elements.
- Standard ADA approved staircases are available along with a variety of custom staircase options.
Sky Curl, International Business Director at Condit Exhibits and an innovator in the exhibit technology field, was instrumental in bringing the Space Building System to the US market. “We are proud to announce the addition of this innovative technology in temporary structures to our portfolio. Temporary Structures by Condit are designed and built to create unique brand experiences at events; trade shows, exhibitions and hospitality environments all over the world. Offering this incredible product as part of our standard inventory puts Condit Structures in a temporary rental category all on its own” said Curl.
ABOUT CONDIT EXHIBITS:
Condit Exhibits leverages its international footprint and the insights and experiences developed over its 60-year history to assist global clients with all of their exhibition challenges. By staying on the bleeding edge of the trade show and exhibit industry, Condit Exhibits can design and build multi-dimensional custom exhibits, environments, studios, and digital spaces. With locations in Denver, Seattle, Las Vegas, and the United Kingdom, Condit Exhibits specializes in the design, fabrication, management, and installation of trade show exhibits, exhibitions, events, museum exhibits, visitor centers, real estate sales centers, television studio sets, corporate lobbies, kiosks, and three dimensional marketing environments of any kind. For more information, call +1.800.541.6308