Condit Exhibits Career Opportunities
We’re Condit, a design and fabrication firm for marketing environments. Our core business is designing and building trade show booths, museum exhibitions, branded corporate environments and temporary structures. We’ve executed projects in countries all over the world and for clients spanning many industries.
We are known for our uniquely collaborative approach for design as well as our highly skilled craftsmanship in fabrication. Every employee at Condit possesses creative problem solving skills; no matter how extreme, we take any necessary steps to get a job done to our clients’ specification.
We are located in Denver, Colorado in a 155,000 sq. ft. hybrid facility of warehouse, manufacturing, and administrative spaces. We are a team of 70 that works together with integrity, professionalism and transparency. We also have fun – think company ski and rafting trips, first Friday catered lunches, free healthy snack days, and the most competitive annual Halloween costume party around!
We are always looking for qualified new talent. If you think you’d be good fit for one of the following job descriptions, we’d love to hear from you. We welcome and encourage all serious applicants.
Please send your Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3-5 years of experience in the Exhibit Industry as a detailer
- Capable of taking design renderings and creating construction and assembly prints
- Working knowledge of cabinetry fabrication techniques
- Current on AutoCAD 2014 and higher
- Familiarity with CNC programming and MasterCAM is a plus
exhibit maintenance technician
- Hands-on position as a member of our Warehouse Team
- Must have an attention to detail and a commitment to doing the job right
- Ability to understand set-up prints and inventories and update as needed
- Spatial thinking, problem solving and organizational skills are a must
- Capable of lifting 35lbs and working in a warehouse environment
- Fork lift experience a plus, but not required
- 3-5 years of experience as a Lead Builder in the Exhibit Industry
- Experience with leading a team and delivering projects on time
- Ability to bring creative ideas to the table, but capable of assembly type work as well
- Fully versed in all milling equipment – experience with an Altendorf F45 is a plus
- Capable of mentoring young craftsmen as they expand their skill sets
Thank you, we look forward to hearing from you!