Career Opportunities at Condit Exhibits
We’re Condit, a design and fabrication firm for marketing environments. Our core business is designing and building trade show booths, museum exhibitions, branded corporate environments and other installations. We’ve executed projects in countries all over the world and for clients spanning many industries.
We are known for our uniquely collaborative approach for design as well as our highly skilled craftsmanship in fabrication. Every employee at Condit possesses creative problem-solving skills; no matter how extreme, we take any necessary steps to get a job done to our clients’ specification.
Our headquarters are located in Denver, Colorado in a 165,000 sq. ft. hybrid facility of warehouse, manufacturing, and administrative spaces. Our Denver team of 85 works together with integrity, professionalism and transparency. Our second Condit facility is located just outside Chicago, Illinois with similar manufacturing and warehouse capabilities as well as an industrious and talented workforce. Plus, we also have tons of fun – think company ski and rafting trips, first Friday catered lunches, free healthy snack days, and the most competitive Halloween costume party around!
We are always looking for qualified new talent. If you think you’d be good fit for one of the following job descriptions, we’d love to hear from you. We welcome and encourage all serious applicants.
Below are short descriptions for each open position.
For a full job description or to send us your resume, email us at email@example.com
Condit is looking to hire a dedicated printing technician to run and maintain our CET direct to substrate flatbed printer.
*Note – This is not a graphic design position.
This industry requires close attention to tight deadlines and high quality standards to be met at the same time. It is necessary to understand the ever-changing parameters of a project and willingness to meet the needs of each project.
Our printshop includes many latex vinyl printers and the CET K2 1000 UV curable 5’x10’ flatbed printer. You will be responsible for ripping artwork files using the current version of ONYX and printing various substrates (mostly Sintra PVC sheets) for each project to be printed on the flatbed. Printing color swatches and an eye for color matching are necessary. There may be some additional tasks like Velcro application as well as packaging for crate or pallet shipping. In addition to the print projects, daily and weekly maintenance are required. Training on start-up and maintenance procedures can be provided if necessary.
- Printshop experience required
- Understanding of second-surface printing
- Knowledge of ONYX RIP software
- Knowledge of CMYKW color space
- Familiarity with Pantone color-matching system
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to maintain a clean, organized workspace
- Solution-oriented attitude
- Knowledge of HP latex vinyl printers is a plus
- Vinyl application skills are a plus
Position available July 1st
Pays between $22.50-$27.50 per hour DOE
Cabinet Maker / Benchman Carpenter
This is a full-time position with overtime. Typical hours are Mon-Fri 6:00 am – 4:30 pm (weekends occasionally required based on workload.)
- Building tradeshow exhibit components (cabinetry, wall panels, displays, etc.)
- Working with the Project management team to complete tasks
- Working with the fabrication team to set up exhibits
- Build and Install local museum or permanent exhibits & millwork
- Assist warehouse team when needed
Required skills and experience:
- 5+ years of experience building cabinets/architectural millwork
- Able to complete all aspects of the build and lead team on larger jobs
- Plastic laminate and counter-top experience
- Fully versed in all woodworking tools and milling equipment
- Must provide own basic hand tools, including drills, and drivers
- Must be able to read CAD shop drawings
- Positive attitude and excellent work ethic
- Confident, self-starter, and willing to learn
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with OT (required based on workload)
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Able to pass a background check
Employee health, dental, vision, and life insurance are offered after ~60 days; major holidays are paid, and paid vacation is offered after one year of employment. Ask about our double-time benefits!
Salary: Up to $26.00/hour based on experience
Thank you, we look forward to hearing from you!