Condit Exhibits Career Opportunities
We’re Condit, a design and fabrication firm for marketing environments. Our core business is designing and building trade show booths, museum exhibitions, branded corporate environments and temporary structures. We’ve executed projects in countries all over the world and for clients spanning many industries.
We are known for our uniquely collaborative approach for design as well as our highly skilled craftsmanship in fabrication. Every employee at Condit possesses creative problem-solving skills; no matter how extreme, we take any necessary steps to get a job done to our clients’ specification.
Our headquarters are located in Denver, Colorado in a 165,000 sq. ft. hybrid facility of warehouse, manufacturing, and administrative spaces. Our Denver team of 85 works together with integrity, professionalism and transparency. Our second Condit facility is located just outside Chicago, Illinois with similar manufacturing and warehouse capabilities as well as an industrious and talented workforce. Plus, we also have tons of fun – think company ski and rafting trips, first Friday catered lunches, free healthy snack days, and the most competitive Halloween costume party around!
We are always looking for qualified new talent. If you think you’d be good fit for one of the following job descriptions, we’d love to hear from you. We welcome and encourage all serious applicants.
Below are short descriptions for each open position.
For a full job description or to send us your Cover Letter and Resume email email@example.com
The ideal candidate has a positive attitude, excellent work ethic, and is both quality- and detail-oriented.
This is a full-time position with overtime. Typical hours are Mon-Fri 6:00 am – 4:30 pm. Weekends may be required based on workload.
- Build tradeshow exhibit components (cabinetry, wall panels, etc.)
- Work with the project management team to complete tasks
- Work with the fabrication team to set-up exhibits
- Build and install local museum exhibits
- Assist warehouse team when needed
- 5+ years of experience building cabinets/arch. millwork
- Able to complete all aspects of build and lead team on larger jobs
- Laminate and countertop experience
- Fully versed with all wood-working tools and milling equipment
- Must provide own basic hand tools, including drills, and drivers
- Must be able to read cad drawings
- Confident, self-starter and willing to learn
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, with OT (required based on workload)
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Able to pass a background check
Thank you, we look forward to hearing from you!