PACK EXPO brings the entire industry together as the event that “defines your position in packaged goods.”
Let’s collaborate on a custom manufacturing exhibit that will expertly communicate your business capabilities as well as your product and service offerings to prospective buyers and decision-makers. PACK EXPO, organized by PMMI, is North America’s largest packaging event with historically over 30,000 attendees and more than 2,500 exhibitors – all from over 40 different verticals, including food/beverage, chemical, cosmetics, pet products, pharmaceuticals and more!
Using our extensive experience building unique and effective trade show booths shows for manufacturing and heavy industries shows, like IMTS, CONEXPO-CON/AGG, SupplySide West, and NPE, we’ll work with you to create an exhibit that gives your organization an inviting and engaging space for visitors to learn about your company. We’ll make sure it stands out in a crowded exhibit hall and helps your on-site team advertise, network, and exchange ideas with other packaging professionals from around the world.
All of our custom exhibits are designed to be effective for any size space, taking into account your specific needs, the particulars of PACK EXPO, and your target audience there. Plus, you’ll have the peace of mind of our turnkey expertise — offering you support services from start to finish on any project.
Preparing for PACK EXPO 2021
PACK EXPO 2021 will be held from September 27 through September 29 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
Show organizers summarize the top 4 reasons to exhibit at PACK EXPO as: “
- Reach more prospects and clients in three efficient days than in a year of sales calls.
- Break into new markets by showcasing crossover applications and exposing your brand to attendees from 40+ industry verticals!
- Build relationships face-to-face and make powerful connections that lead to sales, because 78% of attendees participate in buying decisions.
- Strengthen your status as an industry leader, because everyone who’s anyone in packaging is here—from the world’s top companies to fast-growing startups.”
“Exhibiting at PACK EXPO Las Vegas is an essential part of maintaining a strong presence across all packaged goods industries.
- 78% of attendees make or influence purchasing decisions
- About half are CEOs, plant managers, GMs or senior management
- 1 in 5 attendees identifies as an engineer
- 47 of the top 50 food & beverage companies of 2019 are represented
- 37 of the top 50 pharma companies in 2019 attend
- 19 of the top 25 household and personal products companies in 2019 attend”
PACK Deadlines Are Approaching. Start Your Design Now.
PACK EXPO Custom Exhibit
Condit is dedicated to bringing creativity to life. Our philosophy is to “Design from the Inside Out”. Before we put pencil to paper our creative team takes the time to hear your challenges, the specific goals for your trade show exhibit, and your vision of where you want to take your business. We create and develop a one-of-a kind marketing environment that lets you stand out from the crowd and from your competitors. We build in the flexibility and scalability that allows you to project your image consistently across all platforms.
Choosing to invest in a custom exhibit means you’ll own a property that can be used over and over. It’s an environment entirely unique to your brand and your story – you have a say in every finish, material, and display componentry. Customization at this level makes for the ideal experience for your booth visitors and potential customs, we will make sure you shine on the show floor. Read more about our custom exhibits.
PACK EXPO Rental Exhibit
Condit offers unique options to accommodate the needs of every individual project that comes through the door. Whether we are implementing upgrades and improvements to your existing booth properties or designing a new booth for rental or purchase, our design process is extremely collaborative. We spend time with members of your team during this process so that the end result is a space that meets your specific needs.
Sometimes, the best option is an elaborate environment, custom built from top to bottom. Other times, it’s a modular rental experience, customized with branded graphics and other details to tie it to your brand with the ability to retool and repurpose as needed. Even still, a combination of the two, custom components and rental elements, can be the right fit. Learn more about renting an exhibit.
Whether PACK EXPO is your organization’s main event or just one of many, you can also choose our rental exhibit solutions —created to be repurposed and reconfigured as needed. Rental exhibits decrease cost and increase flexibility. With reduced maintenance and storage costs, a rental exhibit can help make your marketing budget go further. We still emphasize creativity in our rental offerings, customizing your display to exact specifications and providing you with all the service and attention to detail of our custom-built exhibits.
Condit has two fabrication facilities. Both utilize precision equipment and employ highly qualified craftsmen. Fabrication is based on construction drawings detailed in AutoCAD by our in-house draftsmen, then turned over to our shop, where we employ a multitude of manufacturing and construction disciplines, including wood, laminate, paint, metal, fabric, acrylic, and extruded aluminum. Our outstanding safety record and our commitment to sustainable business practices all reflect our forward-thinking company culture.
Your dedicated show services team can submit paperwork by the discount ordering deadline, offer competitively priced options for transportation, select qualified and vetted show labor, and provide an exceptional onsite supervisor familiar with your property. Your onsite supervisor will oversee the installation of your trade show booth properties and be available throughout the show to assist with any issues that may arise. Our onsite supervisors are familiar with your specific booth properties and can make adjustments or repairs as needed from install through dismantle.
The majority of our clients’ trade show exhibits are stored in our temperature-controlled warehouses. Clients can access exhibit properties at any time. Once an exhibit has returned from a show or event, our team opens every crate/skid, and inspects the entire contents to generate a comprehensive Maintenance and Inspection Report and proceed with any necessary repairs for the next event.
From show organizers,
“PACK Ready is our health and safety commitment to you. As PACK EXPO Las Vegas and Healthcare Packaging EXPO producer PMMI, The Association for Packaging and Processing Technologies, leads the way in bringing the industry together again in 2021, its top priority remains the health and safety of all those on-site at our events. Information and guidelines are ever-changing and PMMI is committed to updating our approach to address this dynamic environment. Current information on health and safety protocols is listed below. ”
- Having the best procedures in place that will uphold strict cleaning protocols for infectious disease
- Making hand washing facilities and/or sanitizing systems easily accessible to everyone
- Masks and social distancing mandates and recommendations that help prevent the spread of infectious diseases
- The proper training of employees to carry out preventative measures and reporting functions
- The effective use of approved disinfectant chemicals and delivery systems to ensure everyone’s safety
- Response protocols for skilled professionals to address potentially infected people and/or places within the facility
- Appoint a hygiene subject matter expert to conduct staff training
- Deep clean before the start an event
- Supply disinfecting wipes near all touch points
- Assign employees to disinfect all touch points frequently
- Clean and disinfect restrooms to follow CDC guidelines
- Utilize electrostatic sprayers containing approved disinfectant on high-touch surfaces during off-peak hours.
- UV lights incorporated to disinfect select areas
- Air quality/HVAC upgrades to allow for greater ventilation
- Increased frequency of outdoor air exchange rate
- Increased air filter quality rating to MERV 13 and increased replacement rate of air filters
- Face covering requirements (masks available on-site as needed)
- Significant changes to food and beverage services and cleaning policies to ensure food safety and limited contact
- Increased cleaning in all show management areas
- Hand sanitizer stations located throughout the building
- Mailing badges in advance to reduce lines in registration
- Encouraging social distancing in all common areas through signage, stanchions and floor decals
Exhibitor Best Practices
- Open booth designs to limit groups congregating in one area or creating unintentional restricted areas
- Design booth space to allow for adequate physical distancing. Where physical distancing cannot be maintained, dividers can be used (i.e. plexiglass barriers) as an added measure of protection
- Allow clear and open entry and exit points
- Sanitize machines and high touch surfaces multiple times throughout the day
- Utilize seating to allow adequate social distancing
- Consider touchless (electronic and digital) alternatives to engagement
- Use My Show Planner to schedule appointments in advance
- Provide hand sanitizer in your booth
- Account for PPE apparel (e.g., staff masks etc.)
- Incorporate signage promoting health and safety best practices
Learn more about PACK EXPO’s COVID-19 health and safety measures on their site.