For a show like SHOT, you need an exhibit team that’s fully loaded.
With in-house design, fabrication, and warehousing Condit is a thorough and dependable exhibit partner. Condit has been crafting and servicing exhibits for sporting and outdoor industry clients for more than seven decades. From booth design to tradeshow logistics, we’ve served loyal clients like Filson, Magpul, Buck Knives, Spyderco, and Shimano at SHOT Show, Outdoor Retailer, iCast, and many more.
What Condit will provide for you is a tailored, comprehensive menu of services to get your job done thoroughly and seamlessly. And with more than 75 years in business, Condit can help your exhibit stand the test of time.
Preparing for SHOT Show 2021
The Sporting, Hunting and Outdoor Trade Show (SHOT) will be held in Las Vegas, Nevada at the Sands Expo Center and the Caesars Forum from January 19 through January 22, 2021. The SHOT Show, held annually, is the “largest event for professionals in the sport shooting, hunting and outdoor industry.” Exhibitors should note that 2021’s event will have some updated guidelines for participation due to the COVID-19 pandemic. And whether you are crafting an entirely new booth, renting an exhibit, pursuing a portable modular solution, or making modifications to your existing booth properties, Condit can help.
You can download a full copy of the SHOT Show Exhibitor Guidelines here to learn more about health precautions and safety practices on site. Some the highlights include: “
- We plan to provide masks and personal hand sanitizer for our guests.
- If masks are required to be worn at the time the show is held we will comply with that requirement.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be located throughout both Caesars Forum and the Sands Expo and clearly marked.
- All who enter the show will be subject to temperature checks before entering the show floor.
- There will be enhanced on-site medical services to ensure the safety of all guests.
- The current social distancing guidelines in Las Vegas (Phase 2) require that all persons maintain six feet between themselves and allow for 50% of the listed occupancy.
- All aisles, entrances and exits will be clearly designated as one-way to promote social distancing.
- There will not be on-site registration for new attendees so that we can avoid having 2,000 people lined up for several hours on opening morning.
- We will have fewer live education sessions and hold them in larger rooms so that we can ensure social distancing and to ensure the rooms are thoroughly cleaned prior to the next session.
- For the 2021 SHOT Show, we will limit exhibitors to their badge allotment, which is calculated based on the square footage of your exhibit, to promote social distancing within your booth.
- For the 2021 SHOT Show, those non- exhibiting manufacturers who have attended two or more past shows will not be credentialed to promote social distancing and reduce crowd density.
- We will limit the number of people in the press room at any given time in order to ensure social distancing and maintain a safe environment in the press room.
Caesars Health and Safety Protocols can be found here. The Venetian Clean protocol document for all events held at the Venetian, Palazzo and Sands Expo can be found here. All Las Vegas hotel partner’s health and safety protocols can be found here.”
Condit is dedicated to bringing creativity to life. Our philosophy is to “Design from the Inside Out”. Before we put pencil to paper our creative team takes the time to hear your challenges, the specific goals for your exhibit, and your vision of where you want to take your brand. We create and develop a one-of-a kind marketing environment that lets you stand out from the crowd. We build in the flexibility and scalability that allows you to project your brand consistently across all platforms.
Whether we are implementing upgrades and improvements to your existing booth properties or designing a new booth for rental or purchase, our design process is extremely collaborative. We spend time with members of your team during this process so that the end result is a space that meets your specific needs.
In response to COVID-19, the updated exhibit design best practices, directly from SHOT Show, include: “
- Have a staff member disinfect products and displays on a frequent basis.
- Designated and controlled entrance and exit points into booth.
- Signage to gently remind attendees of physical distancing throughout booth.
- Markers around product or demos designating area required for social distancing.
- Set meeting rooms with an open ceiling to promote air circulation.
- Safe-distancing placement of stools for demonstrations.
- Consider touchless lead retrieval to eliminate handling business cards.
- Consider eliminating any products or booth giveaways.”
Fabrication and Manufacturing
Condit has two fabrication facilities. Both utilize precision equipment and employ highly qualified craftsmen. Fabrication is based on construction drawings detailed in AutoCAD by our in-house draftsmen, then turned over to our shop, where we employ a multitude of manufacturing and construction disciplines, including wood, laminate, paint, metal, fabric, acrylic, and extruded aluminum. Our outstanding safety record, and our commitment to sustainable business practices all reflect our forward-thinking company culture.
Your dedicated show services team can submit paperwork by the discount ordering deadline, offer competitively priced options for transportation, select qualified and vetted show labor, and provide an exceptional onsite supervisor familiar with your property. Your onsite supervisor will oversee the installation of your booth properties and be available throughout the show to assist with any issues that may arise. Our onsite supervisors are familiar with your specific booth properties and can make adjustments or repairs as needed from install through dismantle.
Storage and Maintenance
The majority of our clients’ exhibits are stored in our temperature-controlled warehouses. Clients can access exhibit properties at any time. Once an exhibit has returned from a show or event, our team opens every crate/skid, and inspects the entire contents to generate a comprehensive Maintenance and Inspection Report and proceed with any necessary repairs for the next event.