Preparing for NACDS Total Store Expo 2021
NACDS Total Store Expo, held annually by the National Association of Chain Drugstores, “the largest gathering of chains and suppliers in the drugstore industry.” And whether you are crafting an entirely new booth, renting an exhibit, pursuing a portable modular solution, or making modifications to your existing booth properties, Condit can help.
What Condit will provide for you is a tailored, comprehensive menu of services to get your job done thoroughly and seamlessly. And with more than 75 years in business, Condit can help your exhibit stand the test of time.
NACDS Total Store Expo will be held beginning August 21 through August 23, but you can start a project right now!
NACDS Custom Exhibit
Condit is dedicated to bringing creativity to life. Our philosophy is to “Design from the Inside Out”. Before we put pencil to paper our creative team takes the time to hear your challenges, the specific goals for your exhibit, and your vision of where you want to take your brand. We create and develop a one-of-a kind marketing environment that lets you stand out from the crowd. We build in the flexibility and scalability that allows you to project your brand consistently across all platforms.
Choosing to invest in a custom exhibit means you’ll own a property that can be used over and over. It’s an environment entirely unique to your brand and your story – you have a say in every finish, material, and display componentry. Customization at this level makes for the ideal experience for your booth visitors and potential customs, we will make sure you shine on the show floor. Read more about our custom exhibits.
NACDS Rental Exhibit
Condit offers unique options to accommodate the needs of every individual project that comes through the door. Whether we are implementing upgrades and improvements to your existing booth properties or designing a new booth for rental or purchase, our design process is extremely collaborative. We spend time with members of your team during this process so that the end result is a space that meets your specific needs.
Sometimes, the best option is an elaborate environment, custom built from top to bottom. Other times, it’s a modular rental experience, customized with branded graphics and other details to tie it to your brand with the ability to retool and repurpose as needed. Even still, a combination of the two, custom components and rental elements, can be the right fit. Learn more about renting an exhibit.
Fabrication and Manufacturing
Condit has two fabrication facilities. Both utilize precision equipment and employ highly qualified craftsmen. Fabrication is based on construction drawings detailed in AutoCAD by our in-house draftsmen, then turned over to our shop, where we employ a multitude of manufacturing and construction disciplines, including wood, laminate, paint, metal, fabric, acrylic, and extruded aluminum. Our outstanding safety record, and our commitment to sustainable business practices all reflect our forward-thinking company culture.
Your dedicated show services team can submit paperwork by the discount ordering deadline, offer competitively priced options for transportation, select qualified and vetted show labor, and provide an exceptional onsite supervisor familiar with your property. Your onsite supervisor will oversee the installation of your booth properties and be available throughout the show to assist with any issues that may arise. Our onsite supervisors are familiar with your specific booth properties and can make adjustments or repairs as needed from install through dismantle.
Storage and Maintenance
The majority of our clients’ exhibits are stored in our temperature-controlled warehouses. Clients can access exhibit properties at any time. Once an exhibit has returned from a show or event, our team opens every crate/skid, and inspects the entire contents to generate a comprehensive Maintenance and Inspection Report and proceed with any necessary repairs for the next event.
NACDS COVID-19 Health & Safety Protocols
Cleaning & Sanitizing
- The Colorado Convention Center/ASM Global adheres to the recommendations set forth in the U.S. EPA’s Emerging Pathogen Policy regarding cleaning disinfectants effective against the Coronavirus (COVID-19). The Convention Center is taking this very seriously and are following the advised protocols as described by the CDC and WHO. All staff and EMS/first aid office personnel have been briefed and are prepared to handle any incident. They are well connected with the CDPHE and are trained to follow appropriate protocol and notify all health department officials.
- The Housekeeping Team will clean all “high-touch” surfaces including: all door handles, door knobs, push bars, counters, tabletops, benches, bathroom fixtures, toilets, phones, keyboards and tablets.
- Essential use of proper hand hygiene by either washing hands or use of hand sanitizer before and after performing a cleaning task.
- Disinfect speaker AV equipment and stage sets on a frequent basis.
- The venue briefs and reinforces proper hygiene and flu prevention for all its departments on continuously throughout the year including information on COVID-19 coronavirus.
Food & Beverage
- The CCC also works closely with our F&B Contractor and other contract partners to ensure they are
following the proper guidelines for employees in their respective areas of oversight.
- Centerplate and Food Preparation: Centerplate/Sodexo (our exclusive caterer) is coordinating globally to manage the impact of COVID-19 and protect employees, clients and consumers. Existing rules for food safety, personal hygiene, and infection control will be rigorously followed in order to minimize risk. Centerplate will be managing and communicating with ALL staff in daily pre-shift and safety meetings that are held in every Dept. Gloves will be worn by all staff prepping and serving food.
- Increased the outside air intake/air change rates during occupied show hours.
- The CCC is also deploying posters through all our facilities, both in back of house area restrooms and in front of house area restrooms which will be visible to our customers and visitors.
- Signage has also been put on the CCC Digital Signage Network throughout our venue for additional
- Ring – down phones will be added to A & F lobby locations connecting a caller directly with the paramedic office.
Attendees & Exhibitors
- Alcohol based hand sanitizers are available throughout the building.
- Encourage exhibitors to frequently clean and disinfect high traffic areas of their booth.
Your Local NACDS Exhibit Partner In Denver
With in-house design, fabrication, and warehousing, Condit is a thorough and dependable exhibit partner for NACDS. Condit has been crafting and servicing exhibits for retail and healthcare clients for more than seven decades.
Our headquarters are minutes from the Colorado Convention Center, and we are supporting new clients who are looking for a local exhibit house. Our familiarity with Denver’s labor unions, convention center regulations and the show management are huge factors for your success exhibiting at NACDS.
Expo Cancellation Policy & Virtual Exhibit Options
While no show cancellation policy or virtual exhibit options are available at the moment, we encourage you to check back for future updates as they develop. The individual exhibitor cancellation policy is available on the NACDS website.