2013 was a year to remember. While incredibly busy, we were able to complete some of our most impressive structures to date, all while working with an incredible group of people.
We capped off this year with our annual holiday party at Lou’s Bar and Grill. It was great to have the entire Condit family together; even some of our European team from across the pond (thanks for joining Ali!). Without our amazing staff we wouldn’t have been able to pull off the exhibits, structures, and expansion that made 2013 a year to remember.
2013 Highlights included:
- A New Corporate Headquarters
- America’s Cup Temporary Structures
- Expansion to Latin America Structure Market
- Caracas, Venezuela Temporary Structure
- Many Great New Hires to The Condit Team
We are more excited than ever to see where the New Year takes us. A big thanks to all of our clients and employees that made this year successful, and we look forward to 2014!